use of card and set out the terms of contract between ASPL and the customer relating to the card
- Consumers can join the program by applying at your cane office as per the guidelines issued by from time to time.
- To register for the Program you will need to complete an application form. You must have all valid document for registration towards the program.
- Your personalized card is issued to you but remains the property of ASPL. You must return your card to us on request or destroy if requested by issuing authority. You are responsible for the security of your Card and for the transactions made using your Card. If you lose your Card or think an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or Card number you should promptly contact the cane zonal office or 0120 4040160.
- Your Card can be used to for transaction as Unnati stores given the conditions are fulfilled.
- Card is personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. They may only be used at Unnati store.
- Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
- Your grower details will be written on the card.
- Do not share your password with any one under any circumstances.
- If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 5 days of a written notice or verbal communication then ASPLreasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the card program, your card may be terminated.
- In addition to the above, ASPL reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Cards at any time if we decide to terminate the Program; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Card and/or the Program by publishing notices on our website www.unnati.world and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Card and/or the points (including but not limited to issue of such) and/or reasonable notice to you by sms, call center call or publishing such notice on our website at www.unnati.world
- To collect points for a transaction in a participating ASPL store or on the ASPL website, you must present your Card at the till at the time of transaction.
- This card will be issued free of cost to consumer for the first time.
- In case of lost of the cart, damage of the card, consumer will have to pay Rs. 50/- to get a new card if you wish to.